Servier boosted visibility & trust across sales hierarchies with Kennect
Sales team strength
Traditional spreadsheets couldn't keep up with one of the world's largest global pharmaceutical firms, which has a strong international presence in 150 countries and a total sales of 4.7 billion euros in 2021. Servier adopted Kennect to improve their commission process and reduce manual activities.
Kennect's user-friendly platform gives managers and administrators access and transparency into the commission process, fostering trust and enhancing incentives across teams.
- 87% of field forces track their incentives using the Kennect platform (based on Mar’2022 data)
- Kennect’s platform has helped the SFE team in reducing the time spent on incentive calculation by upto 80%
- It has enabled the sales team to view their sales and incentives in real-time previously, they had to wait until the end of the month for the sales ops team to reveal their final performance.
- All incentive calculation and data management was done in excel
- Data from multiple systems was used to calculate sales and incentives
- Reports and dashboards were made manually on excel and were time consuming
- No live data tracking and simulation
- Incentive exceptions at the employee level
- All incentives Integrated the Primary and Tertiary sales data at one place with complicated trade, institution, and retail team calculations along with stockiest level transfers at the end of the month calculation, and data management were done in excel.
- Sales data is updated every 2 hours on the dashboard.
- Incentive calculation automation for disbursement.
- Incentive simulator and tracker provided to the field force to plan and track their real-time incentives.
- Incentive tracking for field force and sales dashboards on mobile and web apps.
- Detailed excel reports for download on the Kennect web app.
- Master data management and incentive plan builder are provided to the admin team to update masters and create incentive plans.
- Reports to track user engagement on the platform are given to the admin team.
Servier is a global pharmaceutical group governed by a Foundation. With a strong international presence in 150 countries and total revenue of 4.7 billion euros in 2021. Servier is an independent group that invests over 20% of its brand-name revenue in Research & Development every year. To accelerate therapeutic innovation for the benefit of patients, the Group is committed to open and collaborative innovation with academic partners, pharmaceutical groups, and biotech companies. It also integrates the patient's voice at the heart of its activities.
A leader in cardiology, the ambition of the Servier Group, is to become a renowned and innovative player in oncology. Its growth is based on a sustained commitment to cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, oncology, neuroscience, and immuno-inflammatory diseases. To promote access to healthcare for all, the Servier Group also offers a range of quality generic drugs covering most pathologies.